Friday, May 29, 2009

Back to Buffalo and FJ party notes

Time to head back to Buffalo and collect my wife and bring her home for a couple of weeks. Things are going as good as can be expected there and we appreciate the concern and prayers of our friends.

Blogging will be light this weekend, but I will be thinking of my friends at the Flint Journal both those leaving and those staying. All good people. Wish I could be at the party tonight at PDs, but alas, I'll be in the land of Beef-on-weck and chicken wings.

Also, I earlier posted a note (sent to me by a Journal friend) that indicated that there might be a gathering on Saturday at 9 p.m. at the White Horse in Flint. In the interim, a lot of people who should know said they didn't know anything about that gathering. So you might check with someone before burning the gas to go to the White Horse in Flint on Saturday night.

The big party is at PDs and it is tonight, so enjoy. Let me know who shows up.

No comments: