Saturday, December 13, 2008

The bear checks in, finally


Someone from Russian checked into Free From Editors yesterday, the first visitor from that country.

That brings to 44 the number of separate countries that have visited here in just the past nine months. I have also had visitors from every state, except three, including North and South Dakota which really don't count as states anyway. Oh, all but three unless you use President-elect Barack Obama's map with 57 states (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws), in that event I'm missing ten states, but I just don't know which ones they are.

I spent a year in North Dakota one day. Why is there even a North Dakota? North Dakota is Indiana without the charm, the businesses and people.

In just the past month, owing in great part to the new buyout news at Booth, we have added 1,766 new free from editors readers.

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to disagree with you on this on Jim.. I was out in the Dakota's and Wyoming in August of 07 and loved it out there.. (But probably not in the winter..)

Hello Russia!