Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Travel beckons, blogging will resume Thursday

I'm on my way to Akron, Ohio for a church convention. I will be home Thursday and will resume blogging then.

When I get back I'll dissect for you a couple memos on the new medical plan that awaits employees in 2009. I've already written about changes at the end of 2009, but this is in addition to that.

Until then, enjoy fall. By the way, a lot of folks stopped by Monday to look at the consolidation story. Hope you keep coming back, lots of news yet to come.

Hint: Possible consolidation of all copy editing functions for Booth in Grand Rapids and when this plan may have actually been hatched.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim, if your copy desk was remotely located, you would have said:


Hunt: Possible consolidation of awl copy editing fusions for Boothe in Grande Rapids and when this plane may have actually been batched.

:rofl