Friday, October 24, 2008

More travel, less blogging

OK, at the risk of sounding like some kind of jet-setter, if that's possible with a series of car trips to Akron, Ohio; Buffalo, NY; and Boston, MA, I'll be off traveling from Friday through Tuesday.

The trip to Buffalo is one of our frequent and regular trip there to help my wife's parents and the trip to Boston is a quick stop and go to pick up some furniture from our daughter who lives there and no longer needs an heirloom bed she took to college. We only wish we could bring her home too, we miss her.

All this is just a warning (or blessing to some) that blogging will be sporadic, or possibly non-existant, between Friday and Tuesday.

Just consider it a retiree's life-in-the-fastlane. My fast lane, unfortunately, seems to include a highway patrolman about every 10 miles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im sure my stepsister looks forward to your visit. She is a good kid, and God knows my brother and myself miss her too.Take your time but get back soon.