Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back to Buffalo

I'm heading back to Buffalo today to pick up my wife and bring her home. Her father's health has improved and it looks like he can return home. For that we are grateful.

Blogging will be sporadic for the next few days as we get ready for our trip to Alaska.

Just checked my Blogger Analytics this morning and I've picked up a couple new countries as visitors here.

Someone from South Korea checked in and a blog reader in Romania (picture above is Sibiu - Romania's Orthodox Cathedral) spent nearly 12 minutes on my site. A lot of the foreign visitors find their way here, probably accidentally, and drop right off. But someone hanging around for 12 minutes is pretty unheard of. Maybe they fell asleep while they had the site up.

Anyway, I am averaging more and more visitors every day and I'm grateful for your visits. I really write this blog as an outlet for my writing passion, but the fact that more than 1,500 different individuals have stopped by, and that many return, is truly flattering.

Things will obviously slow down while I'm in Alaska, but maybe we all need a break from me. Heck, sometimes I even need a break from me.

No comments: