Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A dream and an adventure lived in real time

Wow, again thanks to Jim Carty at Paper Tiger No More for pointing me (and everyone who reads his blog) to the adventures of another former Booth newspaper reporter who is living a dream while blogging about it.

Here's the link to his very first post back in April, but don't stop there he is a terrific writer who is on an adventure that I certainly wish I had done at his age.

http://nathanfenno.blogspot.com/2008/04/life-off-sidelines.html

2 comments:

jim_carty@me.com said...

Jim, it's funny, I feel the exact same way you do about Nathan's adventure "Jeez, why didn't I even THINK of doing that?". My mid-20s were spent covering silly college basketball games, and there was no reason at all I couldn't have cut loose the way he did.

I give him credit for seizing the chance while he has it.

Happy New Year, my friend. Jim

Jim of L-Town said...

And a Happy New Year to you. Heck, Jim you're on a great adventure yourself.

Law school sounds like a pretty big hill to climb......Not Kilimanjaro or Everest, but pretty tough nonetheless.

Jim