Friday, November 21, 2008

Back to Buffalo

Another quick weekend trip to Buffalo, NY to help the folks. Blogging may be sporadic, or even missing over the weekend. It all depends if I can pirate a signal from my in-laws neighbor. (He doesn't mind).

Looks like the weather, which can be iffy, will be good for the trip over and back.

One good thing, I filled up my truck and car for $1.66 a gallon today. My friends in California, who read this blog daily will faint when they realize how much less we pay for gas here.

So the trip to Buffalo will cost about a third in gas what it did the last time we went. On the other side, I can't bear to even look at my 401k, which I believe has now shrunk to a 301k.

I'll check in when I can, have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Jim's brother said...

Hey Jim, remember that tanker truck of petro you promised me for Christmas? Any day delivery will be fine sinch I cannot afford to go anywhere anyway.

Drive Safely my friend and I will watch MSU vs Penn State tomorrow.