Monday, September 1, 2008

Michael, Michael, Michael




Trust Davison's native son Michael Moore to step into a potentially tragic storm with a very inappropriate comment.

If he keeps this up, he's going to make it very hard to be named to the Davison Hall of Fame. Frequent freefromeditors blog visitor Kevin McKague can tell you more about this.

Do we have to play politics with everything in this country? Hurricanes and other natural disasters along with terrorist attacks should not be used for political advantage. That goes for both sides, IMHO.

Here's the link to Michael's entire comment on the Keith Olbermann (who I know is very popular with other readers of my blog, and not so much with others) show last Friday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lrAf_TE-1I&feature=related

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched that interview and frankly, had a Republican said such a thing, Mike would have gone bonkers. Even Olbermann looked queasy. Invoking God to express joy that a hurricane was about to paste the Gulf Coast because it would make the Republicans look bad is tasteless. Come to think of it, it's about as tasteless as making millions by exploiting the misery of Columbine survivors.

Jim's brother said...

Now who looks bad. I had the "pleasure" of meeting Mr. Moore a few years when he came to our Theatre for the showing of Bowling for Columbine and I had the opportunity to let me know what I thought of him. His sister lives in my county.