Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fun facts for a Sunday


Just took a peek at my Google counter. Since March 30, the day I installed the counter service, 1,474 people have visited freefromeditors.com. That, of course, doesn't account for anyone who visited here from Dec. 1, when I started the blog, until March 30. So I thank all of you for your visits.

The service doesn't tell me who is stopping by, but it does tell me from where. Predictably, the vast majority of visits come from the United States, and more than 900 are from Michigan. It also tracks repeat visits and some of my most loyal visitors live in Oakland County and, of course, the Flint metropolitan area also sends the majority of visitors. Other Michigan visitors are scattered throughout the lower and Upper Peninsula.

But Canada sends quite a few visitors, Thunder Bay, Windsor, St. Catharine's, Montreal, to name a few.

I'm still intrigued by folks in Ireland, the UK, Scotland, Morocco, Australia, China, India, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Egypt and a few more I can't remember, who still drop by from time to time.

No comments: