Thursday, April 23, 2009

North Dakota makes its way to Free From Editors - finally

It had to happen someday, but on Tuesday, April 21, someone from northwest North Dakota made his/her way to Free From Editors.

All 50 states and the District of Columbia have now checked into Free From Editors at least once. So far, visitors from 72 countries have found the website.

My only regret is that it took me nearly six months to put the analytics widget on the website so I'll never know how many people have really stopped by here.

Enough have stopped by that I got a message from Google suggesting that I could make a little dough from ad placement on the site, but I'm not going to do that. At least not now.
One of these days I'll sit down and compile all the statistics from the blog and let you know how many folks have visited here and how many pages they have read.

No comments: