Saturday, April 18, 2009

Another interesting interview I forgot

My first wife, Chris, recalled after reading my lengthy list below that while studying journalism at Canada (pronounced with the Spanish "n" sound - Cun-yah-dah not like the country north of us) College in Redwood City in 1976 I interviewed Elisabeth Kubler-Ross the author of "Death and Dying" the famous study in the process of grief.

Thanks for the back stop, Chris.

Other celebrity interviews over the years: Burt Reynolds, James Caan (back in my State News days), Marie Osmond, Moshe Aron (the name could be off, the man was an Israeli diplomat who gave me a 15-minute interview in the limousine taking him to Capitol City Airport in Lansing in 1978). There are others, but I'm going to have to think on them for awhile.

I covered another scam case in Oakland County involving a fat little con man who passed himself off as Randy Bachman, of Bachman-Turner Overdrive and scammed hundreds of thousands of dollars out of lonely, rich Farmington Hills women. He ended up doing 7-14 years for fraud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mother is very smart. I can't remember what I had for dinner last night.Im sure my dog Taylor knows. I don't.