Saturday, July 19, 2008

Shufflin' off to Buffalo, again




We're on our way to Buffalo, NY to visit and help Joan's parents. We are there so often I starting to think we should have dual citizenship and residency.

I have been pretty lucky in finding Internet connections there and I've got a post scheduled to go up on Monday that answers a question that was posed to me by one of the readers about where I thought the Flint Journal went off the tracks.

The answer to that is not easy and obviously complex, but I'll try and address it on Monday in as fair a way as I can.

Meanwhile I'm posting a few additional photos of our Alaska trip, not because they fit this entry, but simply because I can. I love blogging. Actually, Chris, of California, a frequent visitor here requested some additional Alaska photos. Photo 1: Joan and I near the Mendenhall Glacier; photo 2, a beautiful river rushing down the mountains near Skagway taken from the White Pass train that travels up more than 3,000 feet from sea level; Photo 3; the view from our ship at the port of Skagway (a repeat post, but I love looking at the beautiful weather). I'll post more later. If you really need to, you can click on the photos for a larger image.

No comments: