Thursday, August 15, 2013

Reminder about posts and comments

It's been awhile since I've had to delete a comment, but as a reminder I try not to allow personal attacks on people by name. Part of that has to do with the anonymous nature of most of the comments.

It is fair game to comment on specific things people have done  and perhaps using a title. But again when I deem (it is my blog after all) an anonymous comment is simply a personal attack on an individual without any facts or support behind it I will not post it.

From time to time I get e-mail from folks who give me information to check out and I will try and do that and will protect your anonymity.

In the more than five years of Free From Editors I have deleted less than 10 comments, but today I had to again. That does not count the posts I delete because they are computer generated spam.

Thanks for playing nice.

No comments: