Saturday, September 12, 2009

Blogging vacation

The housesitter is in place, our flights are approaching and a two week cruise to Hawaii is on tap.

Even if I had a wireless signal, for the next 2 1/2 weeks I will be out of touch. My wife is retired from teaching, my part-time job gives me the flexibility to take some time off and we are out of here.

There will be some pre-scheduled posts going up in my absence, in fact something new each day, but I won't be monitoring the news business for the next two weeks or so.

Enjoy the World War II posters that will show up here everyday, leave a comment if you like, but it won't be posted until I get back around Oct. 1. Feel free to take a vacation from Free From Editors and come back all refreshed and ready to go when I get back.

Aloha!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time Jim..

Anonymous said...

Jim, You a have a wonderful time and don't forget my souvenir!

Jim of L-Town said...

If this is who I think it is, is it still a small spoon?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, no spoon! A shot glass would be nice...T :)

Susan said...

Have a wonderful time...is there a snow globe in your future on this trip ? :-)

Jim of L-Town said...

Susan, probably not. I kinda outgrew that and there's no more space in the attic for any more.

JAMorrison said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time. And congratulations to Joan on her retirement.