Sunday, April 20, 2008

Free From Editors fun facts

Free From Editors has been on line since late November 2007. On March 31 I signed up for a Google Analytic program that keeps a general track of my blog traffic. It doesn't identify specific visitors, but it does break them down by country and server.
In just three weeks keeping track, I've had visitors from 13 countries, including the U.S. Obviously, most of the traffic coming here is around the U.S.

Here are the countries, in addition to the U.S., that have visited the site: Canada, UK, France, Germany, Morocco, South Africa, Egypt, Turkey, India, Australia, China and Thailand. Now if only I could find a way to transport myself to each place that has viewed this blog.

Nearly 500 visitors here in less than a month of keeping track, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: